- LP Cover Lover – “Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of record covers from the golden age of LP”
- Project Thirty Three – blog documenting abstract records covers
- Record Envelope – “the little library of factory sleeves” – 7″ factory records, so to speak…
- Sleevage – excellent blog with the same subject as Hard Format, but a very different selection
- The Internet Museum of Flexi/Cardboard/Oddity Records.
- Create Digital Music – huge informative blog about music making and all sorts of related issues
- Destination: OUT – an mp-free jazz blog focusing on rare or out-of-print music
- Eye blog – music design
- Fact magazine – excellent music mag
- Lend Me Your Ears – excellent left-field music blog with lots of sample mp3s. Well worth following on Twitter
- Let Me See Your Package – music packaging blog from Unified Manufacturing
- Mapsadaisical – left-field personal music blog with a great sense of humour
- Resident Advisor – High quality writing about mostly club-based music
- The Milkfactory – long-running electronica and left-field e-zine
- The Quietus – “A new rock music and pop culture website” - high quality writing
- Wax.fm – dedicated to the vinyl resurgence.
- Boomkat – top seller, subscribe to their weekly email for new releases
- Birkajazz – frankly astonishing, huge archive of wonderful jazz record sleeves – and a record store!
- Cargo Records – excellent source of wide range of left-field music at great prices
- Discogs – indispensable discographical information and a great place to find rare releases
- Forced Exposure – big Stateside vendor
- NYLVI – great vinyl marketplace and blog
- The Vinyl Factory – dedicated vinyl lovers who release impressive limited editions.